Data Collectively this is the information you submit to us at Gift Den via our website.
Cookies This is a small text file place on your computer by our website when you visit parts of the website and/or use certain feature of the website. Details of the cookies used by this website are set out below.
Gift Den, Gift Den of 36 Dewhill Avenue, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 4DY
we or us
UK & EU The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive)
Cookie Regulations 2003 by the Privacy and Electronic Communications
Law (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011
User or any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Gift Den You and acting in the course of their employment (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Gift Den and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services
Website the website that you are currently using, https://www.giftden.co.uk/, and any sub- domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
a) The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c) A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trust and partnerships;
d) ‘including’ is understood to mean ‘including without limitation’;
e) Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b) Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c) Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
Our use of Data
5. For purposed of the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018, Gift Den is the ‘data controller’
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosure specifically set out in this policy. Your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or companies within our group.
8. All personal data is stored security in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reason:
a) Internal record keeping;
b) Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you and you have opted in to by subscribing to receive such emails through the website.
Third Party websites and services
10. Gift Den may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website, The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Whenever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of the that Data, This may include the following:
16. Use of data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. Sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be require to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data help by Gift Den (where such Data is held) free of charge. This should be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and this will be provided within a calendar month of the initial request.
21. Data security is of great importance to Gift Den and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedure to safeguard and secure data collection via this website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavor to do our best to protect your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to the website.
25. All cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with the current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be present with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Gift Den to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Purpose
Analytical/Performance They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website work, for example, by ensure that user are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enable us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your language or region).
28. You can choose to enable or disable Cookie in our internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
29. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enable you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
30. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
34. This agreement will be governed and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Gift Den by emailing us at email@example.com.